Monday, March 14, 2011

Mardi Gras Fashion Show belated post

While I was waiting to replace my old laptop with a new one, ( It died and went to computer heaven.. sniffles.. Hope you are happy wherever you are, Lappy. You have been faithful to me to warrant heaven rather than hell.) Raven and IW have been  having a great time with everyone at the Mardi Gras Fashion Show. Raven's Allure Models gave a superb show after shifting of venue to less laggy area. I wish I had been there to witness Allure Modeling Agency's first show. But I am happy that it went off well and I am posting pictures taken at the event. The photographer is Heart Smith. A huge thank you to her for the photo remembrances.

I thank all the models - Gia Capalini, Angel Moonshadow, Tori Jules, Andromidia Chillypepper, DarkRaven Skytower, and Raven Dulce for the performance and the designers - MiraMode, Durga Design, Haute, and Couture Chapeau for their cooperation without whom this show would not have been a success.

1 comment:

  1. This information can help me consider some useful things, and maintain a good work.




    Ines Rivero

    ReplyDelete